The Journal of Applied Linguistics and Applied Literature: Dynamics and Advances (JALDA) is an open access, academic, scholarly, and peer-reviewed journal that follows a double-blind policy. JALDA is published both electronically and in print by the Department of English Language and Literature, the Faculty of Literature and Humanities of Azarbaijan Shahid Madani University, Tabriz, Iran. JALDA is scheduled for publication biannually in spring and autumn (1st April and 1st October), with its first issue having been launched in the spring 2013.
JALDA was previously published as the biannual Journal of Applied Linguistics and Discourse Analysis with its first issue having been launched in the spring 2013. Due to modifications in its policy and revision of academic goals in its third anniversary in 2016, JALDA was reborn as the Journal of Applied Linguistics and Applied Literature: Dynamics and Advances.
JALDA at a glance
- Country of Publication: Iran
- Publisher: Azarbaijan Shahid Madani University Press, Tabriz, Iran
- Format: Print & Online
- Registration No. 91/34715
- DOI: Yes; 10.22049/JALDA.2020
- Frequency: Biannual
- Publication Dates: 1st April and 1st October
- Scope: Applied Linguistics, Applied Literature, Innovative, problem-oriented and applied studies on the dynamics between language and literary studies
- Article Processing Charges: No
- Type of Journal: Academic/Scholarly Journal
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed & Abstracted: Yes
- Review Policy: Double-Blind Peer-Review
- Copyright: Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC): Copyright by authors for non-commercial use
- Archiving : Authors are requested to disseminate their published work in Academia and/orResearchgate.
- Depositing:: Articles published in JALDA are also archived in SID, Magiran, Civilica, Noormags by the publisher.
- Review Time: Eight Weeks Approximately
- Contact email in case of a problem with submission: firstname.lastname@example.org ;Alternate email: email@example.com
- Online ISSN: 2821-0204; Print ISSN: 2820-8986
- Typesetting: Ayshan Computer
Prepared by Dr. Ahad Mehrvand on June 9, 2020, and updated by Dr. Davoud Amini on March 7, 2022.